Sunday, May 2, 2010

SEE Electrical drawing software product of Siemens

Most of my time in 4th week was doing the Electrical circuit drawing using the SEE electrical software that company brought from E-solid SDN BHD with the price of about RM 5000 per each license.

Firstly, I studied the manual for two day. I had a chance to try myself to use the software at a senior electrical engineer desk-top because he went for outstation in China. Below is some of the part manual of SEE software.







From Wednesday to Friday, I started 4 electrical circuit drawing that my manager given to me to design. There are three different type of 5 ton Electrical Overhead Travelling Crane for the customer in Penang, which is TEIK HOOI ENGINEERING SDN BHD and one 10 ton Electrical Overhead Travelling Crane for IMO (INDUSTRIAL MATERIALS ORGANIZATION (L.L.C) Industrial, Hydraulic, Electric Tools & Equipments), a project in Suadi Arabia.


The Customer



No comments:

Post a Comment