Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Eletrical component purchase order list

I need to finish a task of electrical component purchase order list of a hoist package. First, I have to search the project profile to check what is the type of hoist.

Hoist Type : SWL 5 Ton STAHL SH5025-20 2/1 L2
9.0/1.5kW Hoisting motor
0.55/0.12kW Cross Travelling motor

From the data above, I have to search the nominal current ratings from the catalogue in order to pick only necessary and suitable electronic and electrical to be installing in the hoist control box.

Complete Hoist Control Box



The SLE 21 load monitor is already provided by STALH company.




This my first time to learn about function of contactor and its usage. The contactor of Telemecanique brand that I have select according to power ratings.






Timer Block LAD-TO and LAD-RO.



No comments:

Post a Comment