Friday, April 23, 2010

Factory site's work

Today, Assistance Manager give me a check-list to make sure 8 chain hoists are ready in packaging in order that stocks can deliver to the customer's factory tomorrow. When I meet with the store-keeper, he said that he don't know any instruction from the executor about this task. So that, store-keeper and other workers have to search for stock. This task take a extreme long time because they need to lift and move 8 heavy chain hoists. Then, they will only packaging those hoists together with other component and epquipment. I have to work over the office time with them until 8 pm. Finally, they can't finish the work by this evening before knock off. I follow the instruction that need to take down the series number of each hoist and require "DO"(delivery order) from accounting department. I am unfortunely can't find those certificates of hoists too(just only 2 are found). I hope that we can done in the early morning of tomorrow.

The company gave me a safety shoe in last week.



Check List


My workplace





The lastest STAHL Logo



STAHL ST20 Elecrical Chain Hoist able to lift up 1000 kg or 1 Ton loads



Small hook with SWL (Safe Working Load) of 1 Ton.


2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I really have enjoyed your well-written articles. I have bookmarked this site and will definitely be checking back for new posts.
    electric chain hoist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, I want to help you urgently. Is there a mobile number in Wattsapp

    ReplyDelete